Understanding the Five Elements and Your Health
Thousands of years ago, ancient masters recorded how the Five Elements—Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water—run through everything in the world, from the grass we walk on to the money we spend to our own bodies and personalities.
Indeed, the Five Elements deeply influence the Five Healths within each of us: physical health, mind health, relationship health, financial health, and career health. And while all of us are composed of every element, each of us has a core Elemental Type that helps to shape our personality traits, strengths, and challenges on every level.
Today, I am excited to share with AskDrMao.com readers a new program that I have developed called Infinichi. Infinichi is a holistic wellness solution that is centered around the secrets of Elemental Personalities. We offer herbal formulas, skincare, self-coaching, meditation, and ongoing wellness education, all tailored to YOUR element and needs. For example:
- If you are authoritative, highly motivated, confident, and decisive, you may be a Wood Element type. You are a born leader, but risk making impulsive decisions. The Wood Element formula is infused with chrysanthemum flower that is traditionally used to calm Wood’s intense personality.
- If you are joyful, passionate, and charismatic, you may be a Fire Element type. Fire people have the gift of persuasion, but can easily become over-stimulated, excited, and lose attention to details. The Fire Element formula is infused with ginseng to enliven one’s passion while keeping the spirit calm.
- If you are caring, empathetic, and nurturing, you may be an Earth Element type. You are a loyal friend and peacemaker, but you can also be an obsessive worrier. The Earth Element formula is infused with Codonopsis root, traditionally used to promote healthy digestion and nurture energy.
- If you are intellectual, inquisitive, and analytical, you may be a Metal Element type. You are high achieving and perfectionistic, and may fall victim to analysis paralysis. Metal Element formula is infused with honeysuckle in order to clear one’s emotional burden.
- If you are tenacious, strong-willed, and deep, you may be a Water Element Type. You use your wisdom to elevate others, but you sometimes become paralyzed with fear. Water Element formula is infused with Chinese Wild Yam, traditionally used to enrich Jing and replace the hormonal reservoir.
Want to know your Elemental Personality? Take the Infinichi Quiz to find out today.
May you live long, live strong, and live happy!